Uddhav Thackeray was born on 27 July 1960 as the youngest politician Bal Thackeray and his wife Meena Thackeray’s three sons. He did his schooling at Balmohan Vidyamandir and graduated from Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art with photography as his main subject.
In the above post, we will see Uddhav Thackeray Height, Age, Wife, Family, wiki, biography, etc.
Let’s know more about Uddhav Thackeray
|Uddhav Balasaheb Thackeray
Let’s know more about physical stats & more about Uddhav Thackeray
|in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches-6’0′
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|July 27, 1960
Carrer of Uddhav Thackeray
Uddhav Thackeray unexpectedly gained headlines when he was announced to be the next chief of the Shiv Sena. His father insisted that he play a responsible role in the party when he played a key role in getting the Shiv Sena a prominent position with the party’s victory in the 2002 BMC election.
- In the year 2003, Uddhav Thackeray was declared the working president of the party and he remained in control of Shiv Sena.
- Marathi newspaper Saamana which is the main mouthpiece of the party and was founded by Balasaheb Thackeray is managed by Uddhav Thackeray. Uddhav Thackeray has been the editor in chief of this newspaper since June 2006.
- After the death of Balasaheb Thackeray, Uddhav Thackeray is the only important figure in the Shiv Sena party’s power. In 2006, Raj Thackeray left the party.
Uddhav Thackeray with his family
|Bal Keshav Thackeray
|Bindumadhav Thackeray, Jaidev Thackeray
|Aditya and Tejas
The net worth of Uddhav Thackeray
The richest person doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still, Mr. Uddhav Thackeray has personal investments. His help and support to various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
Considering his current performance and annual growth of his political career as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about his net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
|Net Worth (2022)
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|145 Crore INR
|Monthly Income And Salary
|2 Crore +
|22 Crore +
Achievements of Uddhav Thackeray
- In 2002, he played a key role in the victory for the Shiv Sena in the BMC elections, while working as a prominent campaigner for Shiv Sena.
- He organized a debt relief campaign for the farmers of Vidarbha, Maharashtra.
- Uddhav Thackeray again led the Shiv Sena to win the BMC elections in 2012.
- Uddhav Thackeray has made extensive changes in the aggressive image of the party. Apart from this, changing the image prevailing among the people as a militant party has given the party an important place which was discussed by some people as a welfare party and ally.
- Books and Documentaries (Books of Uddhav Thackeray)
- Uddhav Thackeray; Maharashtra Desha and Pahava Vitthal are authors of books.
- Uddhav Thackeray got the post of Chief Minister in a very dramatic event. It is expected that he will run a fully democratic government in Maharashtra contrary to his party’s image and will be able to improve his party’s hooliganism image.
Unknown Facts about Uddhav Thackeray
- Uddhav Thackeray started his political career in 2002. He became a campaign in charge of Shiv Sena in the Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation elections.
- In 2003, Uddhav became the president of the party ShivSena.
- In 2006, He became the chief editor of the Marathi newspaper “Dainik Saamana.” This newspaper is a mouthpiece of the party, Shiv Sena, since 1993.
- In 2013, He became the president of the party, Shiv Sena, after the demise of his father Bal Thackeray 2012. Under his leadership, Shivsena joined the NDA government in Maharashtra in 2014
- On 28 November 2019, Uddhav Thackeray became the 19th Chief Minister of Maharashtra.
- In 2019, He resigned as the chief editor of the Marathi newspaper Dainik Saamana before becoming the chief minister of Maharashtra.
- Apart from politics, Uddhav Thackeray loves Photography. He was a professional photographer before entering politics.
- He was also a published author before becoming a politician. He published the photo books Maharashtra Desh (2010) and Pahava Vitthal (2011).
- On 13 December 1988, Uddhav got married to Rashmi Patankar. She is also from Mumbai. They met in college and fell in love. His wife is also a member of the party ShivSena’s women’s wing.
- He has two sons Aditya and Tejas. His elder son Aditya is the president of the Yuva Sena, and another son is studying at a college in Buffalo City, New York.
- On 16 July 2012, Uddhav Thackeray was admitted to Lilavati Hospital because of chest pain. He underwent an angioplasty, and all three blockages in his arteries were successfully removed.
If you have any doubts about the post or like the post, please let us know in the comments. Thanks for reading to the end.