Sidhu Moose Wala is a Punjabi Singer, Lyricist, and Actor associated with Punjabi Music Industry. He was born in a Sikh family on 11 June 1993 and his birthplace is Village Moosa, Mansa, Punjab. His height is about 6′ 1”. He completed his schooling at Government Model Sen. Sec. School, Mansa, and graduated from Guru Nanak Dec Engineering College, Ludhiana. His father’s name is Bhola Singh Sidhu and her mother’s name is Charan Kaur Sidhu. After completing his degree, he moved to Canada for further studies. Sidhu Moose Wala’s real name Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu.
In the above post, we will see Height, Age, wife, death, Family, wiki, biography, and many more.
Let’s know more about Sidhu Moose Wala
|Real Name||Shubhdeep SIngh Sidhu|
|Nickname||Sidhu Moose Wala|
|Profession||Singer, Lyricist, Rapper and Music Composer|
|Birth Place||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab|
Let’s know more about physical stats & more about Sidhu Moose Wala
|Weight (approx.)||85 Kg|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
6’ 1” Feet
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Born||11th June, 1993|
Sidhu Moose Wala with his Family
Father Name – S. Bhola Singh Sidhu
Mother Name – Sdn. Charan Kaur Sidhu
Childhood Picture of Sidhu Moose Wala with his Family
The career of Sidhu Moose Wala
- Sidhu was fond of singing since childhood. he wanted to be a singer. But he didn’t have a song.
- He thought of taking a song from a writer. But the writer was not ready to give the song to the new singer.
- Then Sidhu started writing songs on his own and started singing on his own. He does not sing anyone else’s song. People gave a lot of love to Sidhu’s songs
- He started his career as a songwriter and a popular singer in 2016 with Deep Jandu, Elly Mangat, and Karun Aujla who are already Popular.
- Sidhu Moose Wala’s first song was sung by Ninja. People liked the song very much.
- In 2017, Sidhu sings the first song G Wagon with Gurlez Akhtar. In which music was of Deep Jandu.
- After the first song, he wrote many songs and sang a lot of songs. A lot of his songs were leaked. But he didn’t care for the haters.
- Sidhu worked hard and became popular. Now almost everyone listens to his songs.
Mrunal Thakur Actress Biography, Birth Date, Career, Movie list, Family, Marriage
Couple Ranbir and Alia will tie the knot in the 2nd week of April
‘They say I am fat’ – Miss Universe Harnaz Sandhu
Rajasthan Royals Team 2022:Players List, Schedule, Retained players
Anushka Sharma Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, and Biography
Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, and Biography
Hardik Joshi Age, Height, Weight, Family, Education, Wife, Girlfriend, Biography, Wiki
Dhanush Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Shehnaaz Gill Actress Detail Information, Birth Date, Career, Affair, Marriage.
Sonakshi Sinha Actress Detail Information, Birth Date, career, Boyfriend, Marriage, Biography
Favorites of Sidhu Moose Wala
|Male Singer||Debi Makhsoospuri, Tupac Shakur|
|Sports||Football, Volley Ball|
|Destination||Canada, New York|
Some Unknown facts about Sidhu Moose Wala
- Sidhu started listening to hip-hop music in sixth grade and learned music skills from Harvinder Bittu in Ludhiana.
- He started his career by writing the lyrics of the song ”License” sung by Ninja, and began his singing career on a duet song titled ”G Wagon”.
- After that, he collaborated with Brown Boys for various tracks which were released by Humble Music and gained wide attention with his track ”So High”.
- In 2018, he released his debut album ”PBX 1”, which peaked at 66th on the Billboard Canadian Albums chart.
- Sidhu actively campaigned for his mother, Charan Kaur, who won the sarpanch election from Moosa village in December 2018.
- Moose Wala has a rivalry with Karan Aujla, both have been replying to each other through their songs, social media handles, and live performances.
- His single “47” was ranked on UK Singles Chart, the song featured British rappers Mist and Stefflon Don and later Sidhu was named by The Guardian among the 50 new artists in 2020.
- On 4 May 2020, Moose Wala’s two videos went viral in which he was training to use AK-47 with police officers,
- later police officials were suspended and the case was booked under two sections of the arms act.
- In December 2020 Sidhu released a single ”Panjab” as a protest against farm laws but lyrics glorifying militant
- Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and his call to pick up arms against Indian State.
- He has his fair share of controversies, often getting into legal troubles by promoting gun culture and also using inflammatory and inciting lyrics in his songs.
- On 15 May 2021, he releases his third album ”Moosetape” featuring artists like Sikander Kahlon, Raja Kumari, Divine, Bohemia, Tion Wayne, Stefflon Don, Morrison, and Blockboi Twitch
Death of Sidhu Moose Wala
The incident of firing with Sidhu Musewala has taken place in Jawahar K village of Mansa. According to media reports, Sidhu Musewala was going by car with his friends. During this time, some assailants in a black car had opened fire on them. There have been 30 rounds of firing on Musewala. Mansa Hospital doctor Ranjit Rai said, “Congress leader and Punjabi singer Sidhu Musewala was brought to the hospital dead. According to reports, Musewala was constantly receiving threats from gangsters.
If you have any doubts about the post or like the post, please let us know in the comments. Thanks for reading to the end