King of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan was born in New Delhi, India, on 2nd November 1965. In Delhi’s Rajendra Nagar neighborhood, Khan spent his childhood. Living in rented apartments and owning a restaurant, his father led a middle-class life. In October 1991, after a six-year courtship, he married Punjabi Hindu Gauri Chibber in a traditional Hindu ceremony.
Shahrukh Khan Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Biography will be discussed here. Shahrukh Khan, the Badshah of Bollywood, has climbed the ladder of success and is now one of the highest-paid actors in the world, thanks to his dedication and determination. As an actor, Shah Rukh Khan has made waves worldwide. Besides doing business on the side, he appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films. Among many other awards, he has received 14 Filmfare Awards and the Padma Shri, one of India’s highest civilian honors.
A native of central Delhi, Khan attended St. Columba’s School. As well as being good in sports, he excelled in his studies. Sword of Honour, the most prestigious award at the school, was awarded to him. Khan originally wanted to be a professional athlete, but the shoulder injury he sustained in his early years meant he couldn’t play, so he turned to act to make ends meet.
Let’s know more about Shah Rukh Khan
|Real Name||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Nickname||Badshah of Bollywood,|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
Let’s know more about physical stats & more about Shah Rukh Khan
|Weight (approx.)||75 Kg|
|Height||Feet – 5 feet 8 inches|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
Some personal and professional information about Shah Rukh Khan
|Family||Father– Taj Muhammad Khan
Mother– Lateef Fatima
|Hobbies||Playing computer games, 20collecting gadgets, playing cricket|
|Favorite Food||tandori chicken, chicken tikka, chinese food|
|Childrens ( Kids) Name||Son- Aryan Khan, Abram, Daughter – Suhana|
|Net Worth||US$750 million|
Shah Rukh Khan with Family
Khan was born in New Delhi, India, on November 2, 1965, to a Muslim family. In the 1960s, he spent the first five years of his life in Mangalore, where his maternal grandfather, Ifthikar Ahmed, served as the chief engineer of the port. In British India (present-day Pakistan), Shah Rukh’s father, Meer Taj Mohammed Khan, was an Indian independence activist.
It was the daughter of a senior government engineer that Lateef Fatima was born to. 1959 was the year his parents got married. As a result of India’s partition, Shah Rukh came to New Delhi in 1948. Khan’s parents and siblings still lived in Peshawar’s Qissa Khawani Bazaar, Shah Wali Qataal, as of 2010.
Shahrukh Khan’s Career debut
- Fouji (1989)
- Deewana (1992)
Property owned by Shahrukh Khan in India
- In addition to its majestic architecture, Mannat has lush interiors and is now worth Rs 200 crores, the palatial house of Shahrukh Khan. Mumbaikars are known for taking selfies at the most iconic house in the city.
- A farmhouse owned by Shahrukh Khan is called Deja vu Farms in Alibaug.
- Owner of a Dubai villa on Palm Jumeriah, which cost the actor Rs 24 crore. The villa features an independent beach area, a private pool, as well as two remote-controlled garages. There is currently a value of Rs 178 million (US$2.6 million) of the company.
- It is estimated Shahrukh Khan spent Rs 172 crore on the house in Park Lane in 2009.
Shahrukh Khan Charity
- Among Shah Rukh Khan’s involvements are the National AIDS Control Organization and Pulse Polio. He also serves on the India board of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- During 2011, he served as the UNOPS’s first global ambassador for the Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council.
- Shahrukh Khan, Rani Mukerji, and Karan Johar donated *11.5 million (US$170,00) to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s Tsunami Relief Fund for the tsunami-affected areas in India.
- A concert was held with him and other Bollywood stars to raise money for charity. *30 million (US$430,000) of the concert’s proceeds were used to provide essentials to children affected by the Bihar flood on August 28, 2008.
- The Meer Foundation initiative of Khan’s provides support to female victims of acid attacks and major burn injuries through medical treatment, vocational training, rehabilitation, legal aid, and livelihood assistance.
Shahrukh Khan has assets that contribute to his net worth
With Juhi Chawla and Jay Mehta or Mehta Group, he owns a 55% stake in Kolkata Knight Riders, a team in the Indian Premier League.
- Besides owning a production house, Shahrukh Khan has two other subsidiaries with 500 crores.
- Bollywood celebrity owns the Bugatti Veyron, the world’s most expensive sports car.