Savitri Jindal is the chairman of Jindal Ground and an Indian businesswoman. She is the wealthiest woman in Asia and made more money through her own business. She also serves as the college’s president in Agroha, Maharaja Agrasen Medical College. Within the Haryana government, Jindal served as a minister. She additionally participated in the Haryana Vidhan Sabha. In the 2014 Haryana Assembly election, Savitri suffered significant seat losses.
In the above post, we will see Savitri Jindals Height, Age, Husband, Family, wiki, biography, and many more.
Let’s know more about Savitri Jindal
|Real Name||Savitri Devi Jindal|
|Husband||Om Prakash Jindal (M. 1970–2005)|
|Profession||businesswoman and politician|
|Birth Place||Tinsukia, Assam, India|
|Hometown||Tinsukia, Assam, India|
Let’s know more about physical stats & more about Savitri Jindal
|Weight (approx.)||60 kg 125 pounds|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches-5’2″
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Born||20 March 1950 (72 Years)|
Savitri Jindal Career
In 2005, she won a seat in the Hissar constituency of the Haryana Vidhan Sabha. She was again re-elected to the constituency on October 29, 2013, following her 2009 election. In the previous administration, she served as both the Minister of State for Local Urban Bodies and Housing as well as Emergency Management, Restructuring, Reconstruction, and Housing. Savitri Jindal is a Popular Indian Indian businesswoman and politician. She was also the chairperson emeritus of O.P.Jindal Group & President of Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha.
Savitri Jindal with her family
She married Om Prakash Jindal in 1970. The helicopter crash claimed the life of O.P. Jindal. Pruthviraj Jindal, Ratan Jindal, Sajjan Jindal, and Naveen Jindal are her four children. The Jindal group is managed by all of them. She has 5 more children. Savitri Jindal was born on March 20, 1950. She was born in Tinsukia, Assam. She was an Indian citizen. Her horoscope indicates that she is a Pisces. She practices Hinduism. She is the richest woman and would be among the Top 6 Richest Women in India in 2021. In Asam, Savitri was born. She was brought up in Asam. She, therefore, obtained her education from the Asam. She did not attend college. At Asam University, she earned her diploma.
Daughter – Sarika Jhunjhunwala, Urmila Bhuwalka, Nirmala Goel, Seema Jajodia
Son – Naveen Jindal, Sajjan Jindal, Ratan Jindal, Prithviraj Jindal
Savitri Jindal’s Net Worth
Savitri Jindal’s net worth as of 2022 is 1,430 crores USD. It is Rs 113,248.85 crores in Indian rupees in 2022.
Unknown facts about Savitri Jindal
- Savitri Jindal is also a Popular Indian Politician. in 2005 she was Elected To the Haryana Vidhan Sabha From Hissar Constituency. Then in 2009, she was Re-Elected to the Constituency.
- Then on 29 October 2013, she was appointed as The Cabinet Minister in The Haryana Government. She also has served as The Member of the Haryana Legislative Assembly and Also Held the Office of Minister of Powar.
- Savitri Jindal’s Marital status is Married. Her Husbands name is Om Prakash Jindal.
- She Got Married to Om Prakash Jindal in 1990.
- She has Four sons Named Naveen Jindal, Sajjan Jindal, Ratan Jindal, and Prithviraj Jindal.
- She also has Four Daughters named Sarika Jhunjhunwala, Urmila Bhuwalka, Nirmala Goel & Seema Jajodia.
- Savitri Jindal does not use Instagram.
- Savitri Jindal does not use Twitter.
- Occupation – Indian businesswoman and politician.
- Hobbies -Reading, Writing, Listening to Music.
We hope you have liked the article. Please do check our other articles too.