Ravindra Jadeja is an Indian cricketer (All-rounder) who represents Saurashtra in first-class cricket and the Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League. To know more about Ravindra Jadeja Birthdate, Ravindra Jadeja Age & all information about Ravindra Jadeja , please read down below information.
|Real Name||Ravindrasinh Anirudhsinh Jadeja|
|Nickname||Rockstar, Jaddu, Sir Jadeja, Rockstar|
|Birth Date||6 December 1988|
|Birth Place||Navagam Ghed, Gujarat, India|
|Native Place||Navagam Ghed, Gujarat, India|
|Age||33 Years (as of 2021)|
|Bowling Style||Slow left-arm orthodox|
|Jersey Number||#8 (India)
|State Team||Chennai Super King
Kochi Tuskers Kerala
Ravindra Jadeja who born on 6 December 1988 and belongs to Hinduism Kshatriya Family. Let’s get more details about Ravindra Jadeja ‘s professional life. what was her career as a A Cricketer?
|T20I debut (cap 58)||10 February 2009 v Sri Lanka|
|ODI debut (cap 215)||8 February 2009 v Sri Lanka|
|Test debut (cap 289)||13 December 2012 v England|
Batting & Fielding Summary
Let get some more information that how people appreciate his work through the Awards.
Ravindra Jadeja Awards
- Man of the match (Test in 2013 and 2016)
- Madhavrao Scindia Award in 2008
- Arjuna Award in 2013
- Ranked 2nd in ICC Top 10 Test all-rounders (2018)
- Jadeja is the only Indian to score 3 triple centuries in First-Class Cricket.
- He became the first Indian bowler afte Anil Kumble to top ICC ODI bowlers rankings.
Let’s know some more information about Ravindra Jadeja’s personal life
|Mother||Late Lata Jadeja|
|Coach/Mentor||Debu Mitra (Saurashtra coach), Mahendra Singh Chauhan|
Ravindra Jadeja’s Some More Personal
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Driving fast cars|
|Car Collection||Hyundai Accent, Audi A4|
|Bike Collection||Black Hayabusa|
|Money Factor||ODI Fee: 4Lakh
Test Fee: 7 Lakh
T20 Fee: 2 Lakh
Retainer Fee: 25 Lakh per annum
|Net Worth||$7 million|
Cricketer: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Colour: Black, Blue
Tattoo: A dragon tattoo on his back & a tattoo on his left biceps
Some more photos of Ravindra Jadeja
- Jadeja owns a posh restaurant in Gujarat’s Rajkot named “Jaddu’s Food Field.”
- His mother passed away in an accident in 2006 when Jadeja was 17 years old, which made him so weak that he once decided to quit Cricket.
- On 22 January 2017, Jadeja became the first Indian left-arm spinner to take 150 One Day International wickets
- In March 2017, he became the top ranked bowler in the world leaving behind Ravichandran Ashwin who held that position for a long time.
To know more about Ravindra Jadeja, please comment below.