Lolo Soetoro is an Indonesian geographer. Lolo Soetoro is a name less explored but no less impactful. He is a stepfather of Barack Obama. The life of Lolo Soetoro is a tapestry made of strands from academia, culture, and international diplomacy. His academic path and important contributions to Indonesia’s socio-political environment serve as evidence of his diverse personality. He followed the Christian religion. Lolo had Indonesian citizenship. He belongs to mixed ethnicity. His sun sign was Aries.
Let’s delve into the life and legacy of Lolo Soetoro, exploring his background, physical attributes, net worth, family ties, personal preferences, and interesting facets that shape his narrative.
Lolo Soetoro Biography
Lolo Soetoro was born on 2 January 1935 in Bandung, Dutch East Indies (Indonesia). In the Indonesian Army, Lolo has worked as a team member. He is more famous as a stepfather of Barack Obama. Lolo was the 8th child of her parents. He has 9 siblings. Lolo Soetoro attends East-West Center in Honolulu, Hawaii to get his master’s degree in Geography.
|Geographer and Indonesian Army Member
|Bandung, Dutch East Indies (Indonesia)
|$1 million in 1980
Let’s Know More About Physical Stats & More About Lolo Soetoro
If we talk about his physical stats, his height is 5 feet 2 inches And his weight is around 61 kg. He was very healthy and fit. Lolo Soetoro wore shoes of 7 (US). He had blue eyes and brown hair.
|5 feet 2 Inches
|Yet To Update
Lolo Soetoro Net Worth
Lolo Soetoro is a geographer and also a member of the Indonesian army. His net worth was $1 million in around 1980.
Lolo Soetoro Age
At Present, he is not alive. Lolo Soetoro died in 2 March 1987. He lives 52 years of his life.
Lolo Soetoro Family, and Partner
Lolo’s family ties were intricately woven into his identity. His marriage to Stanley Ann Dunham and his stepfather’s role in Barack Obama’s life defined him on both personal and historical levels. Obama’s future president’s viewpoint and beliefs were influenced by Lolo’s presence throughout his formative years.
|Yet To Update
|Yet To Update
|Stanley Ann Dunham
Lolo Soetoro Favorite Thing
|Reading Books, Playing Football, Travelling
Lolo Soetoro Social Media Accounts
Given the era in which Lolo Soetoro lived, the concept of social media was nonexistent. However, his legacy continues to be remembered and explored through historical records, academic writings, and narratives from those who were touched by his life.
Interesting Facts About Lolo Soetoro
- Lolo Soetoro’s journey took him from his Indonesian roots to the United States, where he pursued studies and forged connections that would shape his future.
- His role as a stepfather to Barack Obama underscores his influence on the 44th President’s understanding of diverse cultures and perspectives.
- Lolo’s legacy serves as a bridge between cultures and nations, highlighting the power of education and understanding in fostering global harmony.
- He was the most famous Geographer in the USA.
- Lolo Soetoro was born on 2 January 1935 and died on 2 March 1987.
- He was lives his life around 52 years.
- He likes researching any one topic.
- Lolo was also known as Barack Obama’s stepfather.
- They were 10 children of her parents.
- He had an alcohol addiction.
- Lolo was the youngest rich person in his state.
- He was a member of the Indonesian Army.