Katherine Henderson is a prominent Canadian sports executive and successful businesswoman with a remarkable track record. Her achievements include serving as the Senior Vice-President of Marketing and Revenue for the Toronto Organizing Committee during the 2015 Pan and Parapan American Games. From 2016 to 2023, she held the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Curling Canada, where she made significant strides in addressing the gender pay gap within the Canadian men’s and women’s national curling teams. Her exceptional efforts in promoting gender equality in sports earned her a prestigious diploma from the International Olympic Committee.
We will See Viren Merchant’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Net worth, Height, Family, Career, and More.
Katherine Henderson Biography
Katherine Henderson is a famous Canadian Sports executive. His real name is Katherine Henderson and his nickname is Katherine. She is born in Toronto, Canada. Her nationality is Canadian. Katherine Henderson is a Sports Executive by profession.
|Real Name||Katherine Henderson|
|Profession||Canadian Sports Executive|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Canada|
Let’s know more about physical stats & more about Katherine Henderson
Katherine Henderson’s height is 5 feet and 5 inches. Her body weight is around 61 kg. Her body measurements are 34-2634 inches, which she maintained throughout the years by doing exercise and Yoga. Her eye color is Brown and her hair color is Dark Brown. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
|Weight (approx.)||61 Kg|
|Height||in centimeters- 139 cmin meters- 1.39 min Feet Inches-5’5”|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
Katherine Henderson Net worth
Katherine Henderson’s net worth is approximately $ 5 million USD. Her primary income source is a sports executive and a successful businesswoman. Apart from that she earns money through Salary, wages, business profits, investments, rental income, dividends, royalties, commissions, capital gains, government assistance, pension, annuities, interest, and other sources of revenue.
Katherine Henderson Age
Katherine Henderson was born in 1982 in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Her age is 41 years old as of 2023. Her educational journey includes a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from Brescia University College and the University of Western Ontario. She later achieved an MBA from the Schulich School of Business and a master’s degree in theological studies from the University of Toronto. Throughout her illustrious career, she has held key marketing and management positions at renowned companies like Whirlpool Corporation, Colgate-Palmolive Canada, Campbell Soup Company Canada, and General Mills Canada.
Katherine Henderson Family and Partner
Father: – Yet to Update
Mother: – Yet to Update
Sister: – Yet to Update
Partner: – Yet to Update (Married)
Katherine Henderson’s Favorite thing
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Travelings|
|Actors||Arnold Schwarzenegger (Former Governor of California)|
|Colors||Grey, Green, Pink|
Katherine Henderson Social Media Account
There is no information available about Katherine Henderson’s social media platforms. We are researching this topic. If you have any information about her social media account then comment below.
Interesting Facts About Katherine Henderson
- Henderson has an extensive background in sports leadership, serving on the board of directors for Rugby Canada for 10 years and being involved in various significant events in the sports industry.
- She played a crucial role as the senior vice president of marketing and revenue for the Toronto Organizing Committee for the 2015 Pan and Parapan American Games, breaking records for attendance, ticket sales, and television ratings.
- Henderson was later appointed as the CEO of Curling Canada, where she focused on increasing participation, promoting diversity and gender equality, and ensuring financial stability for the organization.
- She successfully navigated Curling Canada through the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic by implementing effective governance changes and strategies.
- Under her leadership, Curling Canada organized the “Changing the Face of Curling Symposium” to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the sport.
- Henderson’s remarkable achievements led her to be selected as the incoming president and CEO of Hockey Canada, where she aims to address the organization’s recent reputation issues and create a positive and inclusive hockey experience for all participants.
- Her dedication to gender equality in sports was recognized when she received a diploma from the International Olympic Committee in 2022.
- Henderson’s upcoming initiatives include the “Beyond the Boards Summit,” focusing on transforming the current hockey culture and eliminating harmful practices such as elitism, gender-based violence, homophobia, misogyny, racism, and sexism.
- With her vast experience and commitment to positive change, Henderson is set to become the first female president in Hockey Canada’s history, assuming her new position in September 2023.