Kareena Kapoor is an Indian actress who mainly appears in Hindi films. She is one of Bollywood’s most popular and highest-paid actress. She is the daughter of actors Randhir Kapoor and Babita, and the younger sister of actress Karisma Kapoor.
To know more about Kareena Kapoor Birthdate, Kareena Kapoor Age & all information about Kareena Kapoor , please read down below information.
|Real Name||Kareena Kapoor|
|Birth Date||21 September 1980|
|Birth Place||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Age||41 Years (At 2022)|
|School Education||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
Welham Girls School, Dehradun
Kareena Kapoor who born on 21 September 1980 and belongs to Khatri/Punjabi Family. She is born in a family that have been actors for generations, including her paternal great-grandfather, Prithviraj Kapoor; her grandfather, Raj Kapoor; her paternal uncles, Shammi, Shashi, Rishi, and Rajiv; as well as aunt, Neetu Singh, & Jennifer Kendall, the wives of Rishi and Shashi respectively. On her maternal side, her grandfather, Hari Shivdasani, and aunt, Sadhana, have been actors in their own rights.
Kareena Kapoor Khan is the step-mother of Sara Ali Khan.
Let’s get more details about Kareena Kapoor ‘s professional life. what was her career as an Actress?
|Hindi film||Refugee (2000)|
Kareena Kapoor starred opposite Hrithik Roshan in Rakesh Roshan’s Kaho Na … Pyaar Hai (2000).
She making her acting debut in 2000 in Refugee.
She appeared in Satish Kaushik’s box-office hit film Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai, along with Tusshar Kapoor.
Kapoor continued to work in a number of projects like Mujhse Dosti Karoge!, Jeena Sirf Merre Liye, Talaash: The Hunt Begins…, Khushi, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, Chameli, Yuva, etc.
She also appeared with Amir Khan in a Comedy Drama Movie Lal Singh Chaddha.
She was extremely praised for her roles played in movies Asoka, Dev, Omkara, Jab We Met, 3 Idiots, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Bodyguard, Kurbaan, Heroine, Talaash, Udta Punjab.
She also appeared in some Tv serial like Punar Vivah, C.I.D., and Naagin 3. In 2019, she appeared as Judge in Dance India Dance Battle Of The Champions.
Kareena Kapoor Khan will appear in her next movie Good News with Akshay Kumar, Diljeet Dosanjh, and Kiara Advani.
Another Upcoming Film of Kareena Kapoor is Angrezi Medium by Homi Adajania.
Kareena Kapoor Awards
|Refugee||Best Female Debut||2001|
|Style Diva of the Year||2004|
|Jab We Met||Best Actress in a Leading Role||2008|
|3 Idiots||Best Actress||2010|
|Bodyguard||Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Role – Female||2011|
|Bodyguard||Most Entertaining Pair of the Year (along with Salman Khan)||2011|
|We Are Family||Best Supporting Actress||2011|
|Talaash||Most Entertaining Actor in a Thriller – Female||2012|
|Ki & Ka||Glamorous Diva Of The Year||2016|
|I Am More Than You Can See Award||2017|
|Veere Di Wedding||Confident Beauty of the Year||2018|
Let’s know some more information about Kareena Kapoor’s personal life
|Husband||Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
|Father||Randhir Kapoor (Actor)
|Sister||Karishma Kapoor (Actress)
|Son||Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (born on 20 December 2016)
Jeh (born on 21 February 2021)
|Boyfriends||Hrithik Roshan (Actor)
Shahid Kapoor (Actor)
Saif ali Khan (Actor)
|Net Worth||$70 million (As in 2019)|
Kareena Kapoor’s Some More Personal
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading, Swimming and Yoga|
|Car Collection||BMW 7 Series
LX 470 SUV
Food: Dal-Chawal, Pasta and Spaghetti
Actor: Raj Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan
Actress:Kajol, Nargis, Meena Kumari
Fashion Designer: Manish Malhotra
Cricketer: Virat Kohli
Colour: Red And Black
Destination: Switzerland and London
Perfume: Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classique
Film: Awaara, Sangam, Bobby, Kal Aaj Aur Kal, Hollywood: Breakfast at Tiffanys Love Story, Ben Hur, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
Some more photos of Kareena Kapoor
- Kareena is of the 4th gneration of the Kapoor family, was born to a Sindhi mother, Babita and a Punjabi father, Randhir Kapoor.
- Her name “Kareena” was Derived from the novel, Anna Karenin by Leo Tolstoy.
- She is a fitness freak and gets back very soon into shape after pregnancy.
- She is an Indian actress who has appeared in over 50 Bollywood films.
- She is the first Indian actress to launch her own line of Clothing for Women. In August 2018, Kareena Kapoor Khan collaborated with Lakme Cosmetics and launched her own line of cosmetics.
- She is the co-author of the Books like Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight and Women and The Weight Loss Tamasha with Rujuta Diwekar. One more book for which she is a co-author is The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva Co-written with Rochelle Pinto.
- There are two wax statues of Kareena Kapoor in Madame Tussauds Museum in London and England.
- In the movies Heroine, she has worn 130+ Designer Outfits which were designed by the Top Designers across the world. One of the dresses cost Rs. 1.5 Crores. Here is the pic of that dress:
To know more about Kareena Kapoor, please comment below.