James Jackson, a prosperous businessman, and philanthropist, is married to Denise Bombardier, a renowned Canadian journalist, writer, and TV personality. Their marital bond has lasted over four decades. If you are searching for information about James Jackson the husband of Denise Bombardier, then you are at the right place.
We will See James Jackson’s Wiki, bio, age, height, Weight, net worth, wife, family, career, and more.
James Jackson Biography
James Jackson is best known as Denise Bombardier’s husband. His real name is James Jackson and his nickname is James. He was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He completed her education at McGill University, where he graduated with Economics and Political Science. He also completed a master’s degree in Business Administration at Harvard Business School.
James Jackson is a Canadian by nationality and his ethnicity is Mixed. He belongs to a Montreal-based Christian family so his religion is Christian.
|Real Name||James Jackson|
|Birth Place||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Hometown||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Let’s know more about the physical stats & more about James Jackson
James Jackson’s height is 5 feet and 8 inches. He is 76 years old but still looks like a 50 years old guy. He is very serious about his health and he also has a special diet plan for every day. His body weight is 61 kg and he maintains his health by doing home workouts and exercise. James’s eye color is Blue and his hair color is Grey.
|Weight (approx.)||61 Kg|
|Height||in centimeters- 172 cmin meters- 1.72 min Feet Inches-5’8”|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
James Jackson Net worth
James Jackson’s net worth is around $3 million USD. He is the founder and CEO of Jackson Groups. His primary income comes from his company. His company is a diversified holding company. His company owns and operates businesses in various sectors like hospitality, entertainment, media, technology, real estate, and more. He is a very successful businessman and entrepreneur.
James Jackson Age
James Jackson’s age is 76 years old as of 2023. He was born in 1947 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He was born in a Christian middle-class family and raised in his hometown. His father’s name is Robert Jackson and Louise Tremblay. His birth parents were well-known lawyers and social activists. He has two siblings, one brother named Robert Jr and a sister named Anne Marie. James and Denise have two children together. His son’s name is Alexander Jackson and his daughter’s name is Sophie Jackson.
James Jackson Family and Partner
Father: – Robert Jackson
Mother: – Louise Tremblay
Sister: – Anne Marie
Brother:- Robert Jr
Partner: – Denise Bombardier (Died on 04 July 2023)
Children:- Alexander Jackson and Sophie Jackson
James Jackson’s Favorite thing
|Song||All Night Lond|
|Colors||Red, Black, White, Greem|
James Jackson Social Media Account
We do not find any social media accounts of James Jackson. We assume that he does not use any social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more. If you find any social media account of him then comment below, and we will update you as soon as possible.
Interesting Facts About James Jackson
- James Jackson met Denise Bombardier in 1978 while working at McKinsey & Company, where he was a senior partner advising Bombardier Inc., a Canadian aerospace and transportation company founded by Denise’s uncle.
- They have two children: a son named Alexandre (born in 1981) and a daughter named Sophie (born in 1984). Both pursued careers in journalism and business.
- Denise Bombardier, a renowned Canadian journalist, and author, passed away on July 4, 2023, at the age of 82, due to complications from a medical exam in Montreal, Quebec.
- James Jackson is the founder and CEO of Jackson Group, a diversified holding company with businesses in real estate, hospitality, entertainment, media, and technology.
- He holds key positions as the chairman of the board of directors in prominent companies, including Air Canada, Cineplex Entertainment, Rogers Communications, and Shopify.
- James Jackson is highly esteemed in Canada’s business community and has received prestigious awards like the Order of Canada, the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal, and the Canadian Business Hall of Fame.
- Known for his philanthropy, James generously supports various causes like education, healthcare, arts and culture, human rights, and environmental protection.
- His charitable donations have contributed to institutions such as the University of Harvard Business School, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, the Canadian Red Cross, and Amnesty International.