South Indian superstar (and might we add the ladies’ favorite) Vijay Devarakonda turns 32 today.
Vijay Deverakonda also known as Vijay Deverakonda ( born on 9th May 1989) is an Indian film actor who is mainly known for his work in Tollywood. Along with being an actor, he is also a film producer and a businessman. He was born in Achampet, Telangana, India.
He was born to Govardhan Rao and Madhavi Deverakonda. He has a younger brother named Anand. He debuted in 2011 with a romantic comedy called Nuvvila but gained recognition later after playing the role of the supporting actor in the new age drama called ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ which was released in 2015.
Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal share pictures from their New York trip.
Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 Contestants List
facts about Vijay Deverakonda
- His current favorite actors are Ranbir Kapoor, Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan, Dhanush, and Allu Arjun he said that these actors have a wide range of acting graphs that keep him inspired as he plays many multilayer characters in his movie.
- He believes in method acting and that’s what makes him successful. He said in one of his interviews that Stanislavski is the founder of method acting whenever I feel lost, I use to read his books which help me to continue with method acting. he loved reading books since his childhood.
- His gesture toward his fans is way too different. He chose one of his fans who went to Filmfare with him and they wore the same kind of outfits. Vijay used to help people at the ground level. He said that he just doesn’t want to connect with the audience through his movies he wants to help them by meeting them.
- He has launched his fashion clothing line which is known as rowdy wear. Rowdy has been listed as India’s No.1 mobile app in the Lifestyle category on either platform.
- Vijay got his first Filmfare award for the film Arjun Reddy but he sold it in an auction. He got 25 Lakhs through this and donate the amount to the CM relief fund. For this, he said that the award is not that important but the appreciation by the audience and fans is worthy enough.
- He never watched Kabir Singh because he already gave his best in the role of Arjun Reddy and I always wanted that Kabir Singh would be successful but it was a blockbuster which shows how finely Shahid played his role.
- Vijay should have smoked cigarettes during the shooting of Arjun Reddy because of which after this movie he becomes habitual of smoking while he is drinking but he is trying to leave this urge.
- Vijay Deverakonda is the first Tollywood actor to reach 5 Million followers on Instagram. Though he set up the account in 2018, he beat Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu in this process.
- He debuts with a film novella in 2011. Then he got a chance in film after 4 years in Yevale Subramanyam, which changed his career, and finally, he gets some lead roles in other movies. His movie Pelli Choopulu won the national film award for the best feature film in 2016.
- He is the son of Telugu film director Deverakonda Govardhan Rao. Vijay is fond of doing creative things. He considered his graduation time one of the most boring phases. Once his father asked him to do something, we do not want to waste our money on him. Then he asked his father to admit him to drama school and this is the turning point of his life.
- He sent truck-fulls of ice cream to fans on his birthday. On his 29th birthday, the actor sent three trucks full of ice cream to his fans to help them deal with the heat.
- he’s been writing stories since class four? Having studied in a boarding school, Vijay took to writing at a very young age and it’s been one of his fortes, which he’s yet to explore to its fullest potential.
- The actor started his online fashion brand called ‘The Rowdy Club’.
- Being a singer was his childhood dream and he even tried to learn classical music, but his interest shifted towards cricket.
- Vijay had directed a short film called Madam Meerena in just five hours! The astonishing part is that it was done for a film festival, a challenge the actor took upon himself.
- Vijay was a little too influenced by his famous role in ‘Arjun Reddy’. For the film, he had to constantly shoot smoking/drinking scenes. But he quit smoking after the film shooting.
- Vijay Devarakonda attended the Filmfare awards with a fan And the best part was they even wore matching outfits! There’s a reason why this man is loved by so many and clearly, his fans can’t get enough of him.
If you like this post or had any doughts then comment in the comment box.Thank you to read till the end.