Hina Khan was born on 2 October 1987 in actress Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. Hina Khan is an Indian TV artist. He has earned a good name in the TV serial world, he has played in many other hit serials. Hina Khan has also performed well in some films. In this post, you will get all the information related to the life of Hina Khan.
In the above post, we will see Hina Khan Height, Age, Husband, Family, wiki, biography, and many more.
Let’s know more about Hina Khan
|Real Name||Hina Khan.|
|Profession||Bollywood Actress, Model|
|Birth Place||Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Hometown||Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
Let’s know more about physical stats & more about Hina Khan
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg 121 pounds|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches-5’4″
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Colour||Brown (light)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Born||2 October 1987|
Family Members of Hina Khan
Hina Khan’s Father is Aslam Khan who died in 2020. She has a brother named Aamir Khan who runs a travel agency.
Hina Khan with husband Rocky Jaiswal
The career of Hina Khan
Hina Khan was born in Srinagar and did her graduated from Gargi College Delhi and then went on to MBA from CCA school of management Gurgaon. She auditioned for Indian Idol and reached the top 30 in 2008 and then later on while still in college she managed to land the role of Akshara in yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain post which she moved to Mumbai.
Hina was an average student and did her schooling then she later moved to Delhi to pursue her MBA from Colonel’s Central Academy School of Management, Gurugram. Hina Khan aspired to become a journalist or flight attendant but ended up being an actress in Srinagar and Lucknow.
She played in Star Plus’s popular show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Hina Khan played the role of Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata and she became famous.
Net Worth of Hina Khan
Hina Khan’s current net worth is $8 Million or Rs 60 Crores.
Favorite of Hina Khan
|Favorite Food||Mughlai cuisine, Samosa|
|Favorite Actors||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Angad Hasija|
|Favorite Actresses||Kajol, Smriti Irani , Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Song||“Lag Jaa Gale” from the film Woh Kaun Thi (1964)|
|Favorite TV Show||Qubool Hai|
|Favorite Colour||Sky blue|
|Favorite Perfumes||Love of Pink by Lacoste, Burberry|
|Favorite Restaurant||Veda in Connaught Place, New Delhi|
|Favorite Destinations||Italy, Goa, London, Kerala|
- Hina was embroiled in numerous controversies for saying that the South Indian industry preferred ‘bulging women’, hinting at Sakshi Tanwar being ‘cross-eyed’, or derogatory remarks about Arshi Khan, as well as mocking Shilpa Shinde.
HINA KHAN Awards
Hina Khan has gone on to win many awards she has won multiple Star Parivar awards for favorite Bahu, favorite beti, Favourite maa, and favorite behen right from 2010 to 2015 all for her role in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain. She also won Indian Television Awards for a best fresh face and popular actress in 2009, 2010, and 2015 for yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain. In 2019 she again went on to win the Indian television award for the best negative role in Kasauti Zindagi Ki.
Some Amazing Facts about Hina Khan
- She entered Bigg Boss 11’s house in 2017.
- In 2013 and 2014, she was ranked # 50 Sexiest Asian Woman by Eastern Eye. Heena behaved like a lot of friends in her life.
- When Hina Khan was working in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, she was offered a mega Telugu film, but she had a 60-day schedule and due to her commitment to the show, she declined the offer.
- She rose to fame with her role of To Akshara in Star Plus’s popular serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. She took a 2-week acting crash course from acting classes before joining Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- Acting happened by accident, she applied for an air-hostess course after completing her studies, but she could not attend due to malaria and luckily she got an offer to act.
- Hina Khan was born on 2 October 1987 in a Muslim family in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. Heena aspired to become a journalist.
If you have any doubts about the post or like the post, please let us know in the comments. Thanks for reading to the end.