An Indian film and theatre actor, Gaurav More is best known for his performance in the Marathi play Mazhiya Bhaujina Reet Kalena. He is also a part of films such as the 2018 release Gavthi. Gaurav also had a comedy personality in this series. While doing many series and films, Gaurav kept his umbilical cord attached to the theater. He was working in an experimental and commercial theater. DDECEQOY Recent Posts Seeing his work in Marathi films and series, he was also asked for some roles in Hindi cinema. His work in Sanju, Kamyab, and Zoya Factor has been lauded by many veterans. In Marathi films, Gaurav has acted in films like Salman Society Vicky Welingkar. Karacharya information Biograph Person Adi acharya Etc. In the interview, Gaurav said, “My oil field was different from the beginning. I have reviewed one-act plays from four colleges.” I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right. Movement Information aphyinMarathi Com Shank Inform The journey from Powai Filter Pada to Manoranjansrishti was a very good and bad experience. He is acting by bowing himself. I don’t know if it is possible to entertain people but it is important for me to be loved by people. I am grateful to Tushar Pawar, Prasad Khandekar, Sachin Mote, and Sachin Goswami for their trust in me
In the above post, we will see Gaurav More Height, Age, Wife, Family, wiki, biography, and many more.
Let’s know more about Gaurav More
|Real Name||Gaurav More|
|Nickname||Filter Padyacha Bachchan|
Let’s know more about physical stats & more about Gaurav More
|Weight (approx.)||60 kg (150 lbs)|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.63 m)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Born||01 January 1970|
Gaurav More Career
- He started working in plays during his college days and starts taking part in drama competitions.
- “Jalu Bai Halu” was Gaurav’s first commercial play.
- During this play, he met his “Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra” colleague “Prasad Khandekar“.
- Along with Prasad Khandekar, he worked in many plays.
- In 2008 he debuts in Bollywood with the movie “Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic“.
- In 2010 he debuts on Marathi Television with Zee Marathi’s show “Majhiya Priyala Prit Kalena“.
- Gaurav worked in Rajkumar Hirani’s directorial “Sanju” as Spotboy.
- Later he worked in movies namely “Zoya Factor” and “Kamyab”.
- Gaurav debuted in Marathi Movie Industry with the movie “Vicky Velingker“.
- Currently, he is entertaining the audience with Sony Marathi’s comedy reality show “Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra“.
Gaurav More Education
- He did schooling in Mumbai.
- Later he pursued graduation from S.K. Somaiya College.
Some Amazing Facts about Gaurav More
- Gaurav More is a simple straightforward artist living in Powai Filter Pada, Mumbai. Most of these artists are great, just as he immerses themselves in their work
- Apart from Marathi dramas and serials, he has also appeared in some Hindi films. His small role in the movie Sanju caught everyone’s eye. This means it’s about to be the most delusional time of the year, as well as the most delusional.
- While working in the college one-act play competition, he got an opportunity to work in a play with Prasad Khandekar, Jalu Bai Halu. After that, due to his friendship with Prasad Khandekar, he started working in skeet and plays written by Prasad Khandekar.
- His first series was My Beloved Preet Kalena from which he had a perfectly comedic role. He is currently doing comedy skits with Vanita Kharat and Omkar Bhojane and is working to make people laugh. Gaurav has also worked with Ranbir Kapoor in Sanju. Also successful, is Zoya Factor which is her best role.
- He was last seen in the Marathi film Vicky Welingkar. Prior to that, he got his true identity from the village movie starring Shrikant Patil. From there, his life took a real turn. Now he makes you laugh heartily in every skit. Not everyone agrees to make the audience laugh by punching themselves. But that is what Talent Gaurav More has.
If you have any doubts about the post or like the post, please let us know in the comments. Thanks for reading to the end.