Dipika Kakar Ibrahim (born 6 August 1986) is an Indian actress who works in Hindi television. She is known for playing Simar in Sasural Simar Ka and Sonakshi in Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum. She participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 12 and emerged as the winner in 2018. She also participated in Nach Baliye 8.
In the above post, we will see Dipika Kakar Ibrahim Height, Age, Husband, Family, wiki, biography, and many more.
Let’s know more about Dipika Kakar Ibrahim
|Real Name||Dipika Kakar|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
Let’s know more about physical stats & more about Dipika Kakar Ibrahim
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilogram- 55 Kg|
In Pounds- 121 lbs
|Height|| In Centimeters- 165 cm|
In Meters- 1.65 m
In Feet Inches- 5’5″
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Updated Soon|
Family Members of Dipika Kakar Ibrahim
Dipika is the daughter of an army officer. His mother’s name is Renu Kakkar.
Dipika Kakkar with her father
Dipika Kakkar with her mother
Salary and Net Worth of Dipika Kakar Ibrahim
As per the reports Dipika Kakar’s net worth is approximately Rs 7 to Rs 37 crore ($1 Million – $5 Million). Dipika Kakar’s net worth is apprehensive of her appearances on television shows.
Carrer of Dipika Kakar Ibrahim
After completing her graduation, Dipika joined Jet Airways and worked as a flight attendant for more than 3 years. However, due to certain health problems, she had to quit her job. Later, she joined the film fraternity. She got her first break in the entertainment industry with the serial “Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi” where she played the role of Lakshmi.
Later, she got another project “Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo”. Dipika got the biggest project of her career in 2011 as Simar in Sasural Simar Ka. She played the lead role in the serial. It continued till 2017.
Her next project was Entertainment Ki Raat. Kakar played the role of Suhasini Thakur in the serial Qayamat Ki Raat in 2018. She also did Big Boss season 12 and became the winner of the reality show. Dipika’s recent project was Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum. She played Sonakshi Rastogi in the serial opposite Karan Grover. She has also given guest appearances in many reality shows and serials, including Kundali Bhagya and Balika Vadhu. Dipika has recently done a movie named “Paltan” which was released in August 2020. Though it didn’t perform well at the box office, Dipika’s performance was appreciated by the critics.
Dipika Kakar Awards and Nominations
|2015||Indian Telly Awards- Best Actress in Lead Role||Sasural Simar Ka|
|2015||Gold Awards- Best Jodi||“”|
|2015||Gold Awards- Best Actor (Female)||“”|
|2019||Lions Gold Awards- Best Reality Icon||Bigg Boss 12|
|2019||Gold Awards- Best Actor (Female)||Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum|
|2010||Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi||Lakshmi|
|2011||Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo||Rekha|
|2011-17||Sasural Simar Ka||Simar Bhardwaj|
|2015||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8||Contestant|
|2017||Nach Baliye 8||Contestant|
|2017-18||Entertainment Ki Raat||Participant|
|2018||Qayamat Ki Raat||Suhasini Thakur|
|2018||Bigg Boss 12||Contestant|
|2019-P||Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum||Sonakshi Rastogi|
Favorite Things and Hobbies of Dipika Kakar Ibrahim
|Favorite Food||Panipuri, Non-Veg|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Song||Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya. Love (1992)|
|Favorite Colours||Pink, White, Mauve|
|Hobbies||Reading, Dancing, and Listening to Music|
Dipika caught a controversy when she didn’t reveal her marriage until she got divorced. She mentioned that the compatibility issue was the reason she broke up with her first husband. However, many people believed that it was due to her closeness with Shoaib. She got into another major controversy when fans on social media started trolling her for converting to Islam after her wedding.
Some Amazing Facts about Dipika Kakar Ibrahim
- Since 2019, She is playing Sonakshi Rastogi in Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum.
- In 2019, Dipika appeared in The controversial Reality show Bigg Boss 12 as a Contestant, and on 30 December 2018, she was declared the winner.
- She also participated in ‘Nach Baliye Season 8’, along with Shoaib Ibrahim, and was one of the top four finalists.
- Dipika is a trained dancer.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- Dipika worked as an air hostess before joining the film industry. However, she had to quit because of certain health issues.
- She has participated in many dancing shows.
- Allegedly, the main reason behind Dipika’s divorce from her first husband was her closeness to her Sasural Simar Ka co-star Shoaib.
- Dipika won INR 30 lakh after emerging as the winner of the Bigg Boss season 12.
- She is active on social media and has millions of fans on Instagram.
- Dipika mentioned that her reason for converting to Islam is private. She doesn’t want to reveal why she decided to change her name and religion. She further said that she would be Dipika to her fans.
If you like this post or had any dought about this post then let us know in the comment box. Thank You to read till the end.