Anushka Sharma is a highly popular Bollywood actress, Style icon, and one of the highest-paid actresses in India. She was featured by Forbes magazine in the top 30 under 30 list of 2018. Anushka is the receiver of Filmfare awards and many other awards for her excellent contribution to the Indian Cinema industry. Her marriage with renowned cricketer Virat Kohli received widespread media coverage and the celebrity Jodi was given the nickname ” Virushka”
In the above post, we will see Anushka Sharma Height, Age, Husband, Family, wiki, biography, and many more.
Let’s know more about Anushka Sharma
|Real Name||Anushka Sharma|
|Profession||Bollywood Actress & Producer|
|Birth Place||Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India ( Shri Ram Janambhumi)|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Let’s know more about physical stats & more about Anushka Sharma
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg (150 lbs)|
|Height||Feet – 5 feet 9 inches|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Born||May 01, 1988|
Family Members of Anushka Sharma
Anushka Sharma’s father was a colonel in the Indian army. In an interview given to the Times of India, She told that she feels great pride in being the daughter of an Indian army officer rather than an actor.
She joined Elite Model Management and grooming consultant Prasad Bidapa for her modeling training and skill development.
- Father Name- Ajay Kumar Sharma ( Officer in Indian Army)
- Mother Name – Ashima Sharma ( House Wife )
- Brother Name – Karnesh Sharma ( Indian Merchant Navy)
- Spouse / Husband Name – Virat Kohli ( Cricketer)
Anushka Sharma with husband Virat Kohli
Anushka Sharma was grown up in Bangalore city and completed her school education at Mount Carmel College and Army Public School, Bangalore. She afterward settled in Mumbai with the intention of pursuing her career in modeling. Anushka was trained by a renowned fashion style adviser named Prasad Bidapa, once she joined Elite Model Management. Presently, she is a prosperous actress in the Bollywood film industry. Anushka is a follower of Peta and also opted for Vegetarianism in the year 2015. She married legendary cricketer Virat Kohli in the year 2017.
Anushka Sharma with her Daughter
Her daughter Vamika Kohli
Education and School, College of Anushka Sharma
- School Name – Army School, Bengaluru
- College / University – Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Masters in Economics (Correspondence Course)
Films of Anushka Sharma
- Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi – in 2008
- Badmaash Company ( 2010)
- Band Baaja Baaraat (2010)
- Patiala House (2011)
- NH10 (2015)
- Sultan (2016)
- Phillauri (2016)
- Sanju (2018)
- Sui Dhaaga (2018)
- Angrezi Medium (2020)
Career Journey of Anushka Sharma
In the year 2008, Anushka Sharma made her first acting debut alongside Shah Rukh Khan in the movie titled Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. She was elected for Filmfare awards for the best actress as well as the best female debut after the utmost success of her film. She is considered amongst the top paid actresses across India. She has won a number of awards in her career including the best actress for numerous movies comprising including Band Baaja Baaraat and Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl, best-supporting actress awards for her remarkable role in the movie titled Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
Anushka’s father named Colonel Ajay Kumar Sharma was an officer in the Indian Army. Her mom named Ashima Sharma is a housemaker. Her father is innate in Uttar Pradesh whereas her mom is a Garhwali. Anushka also has a brother named Karnesh Sharma who is a former Merchant Navy officer as well as a film producer. Anushka has walked into the film production line together with her brother and also has instituted a film production company called Clean State Films. Anushka once stated that having a background in the military played a crucial part in molding her as a person. In a recent interview with Times of India 2012, she stated she takes more arrogance in stating that she is the daughter of an army officer even beyond being an actress.
Mrunal Thakur Actress Biography, Birth Date, Career, Movie list, Family, Marriage
Couple Ranbir and Alia will tie the knot in the 2nd week of April
‘They say I am fat’ – Miss Universe Harnaz Sandhu
Rajasthan Royals Team 2022:Players List, Schedule, Retained players
Net Worth of Anushka Sharma
According to the report, Virat Kohli earned Rs 252.72 crores last year. The India batting mainstay’s total net worth is reportedly around Rs 900 crores. Anushka, on the other hand, earned Rs 28.67 crores in 2022. She has a reported net worth of Rs 350 crores. Thus, together Kohli and Anushka have a net worth of more than Rs 1,200 crore.
- Net Worth – $15 million (approx)
- Monthly Salary / Income – Rs 7-8 Crore per Film & Rs 20 Crore per annum
- Cars – Range Rover SUV
Favorite of Anushka Sharma
|Favorite Food||South Indian Food|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favorite Color||White, Grey, Blue & Black|
|Favorite Hobbies||Dancing & Reading Books|
|Favorite Destination||Goa & Kashmir|
|Favorite Singer||A.R. Rahman|
While paying her homage to Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam on Twitter, she misspelled his name as “ABJ Kalam Azad”. After it, she was criticized on Twitter and she deleted that tweet and posted another one, which was again wrong as she wrote “APJ Kalam Azad”. On the third attempt, she finally tweeted it correctly i.e. “Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam”.
There was a rift in her relationship with Virat Kohli for a while in early 2016. If reports are to be believed then the reason behind it was that Virat invested a good amount of money in Anushka’s film Bombay Velvet, which unfortunately failed at the box office. And, when Virat asked about the money loss to Anushka, she felt upset. Virat even unfollowed her on Twitter and Instagram, but after a few months, they got back together.
Some Amazing Facts about Anushka Sharma
- Does Anushka Sharma smoke?
- Does Anushka Sharma drink alcohol?
- Anushka always wanted to be a model and she came to Mumbai from Bengaluru and started her career as a model in Lakme Fashion and walked the ramp for Wendell Rodricks and did many campaigns for them.
- She was called a “not so beautiful actress” by her first producer, Aditya Chopra, when she came to give an audition for her first film, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
- She came to Mumbai with her boyfriend called Zoheb, who was also trying to bag opportunities as a model. He could not make his career due to a lack of offers and returned to his native place, after which they lost their relationship due to the long distance between them.
- Shahrukh Khan said that the film “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” has become such a big hit due to Anushka Sharma and not because of him.
- In 2014, she underwent facial plastic surgery.
- She auctioned her leather jacket from the film Jab Tak Hai Jaan on eBay in December 2014 to help raise funds for the flood-ravaged states of Kashmir and Assam.
- Anushka met her cricket star Virat Kohli at a shampoo commercial, at which Virat got mesmerized by her and they both started dating.
- At present, the couple of Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma is said to be living together in her Mumbai home.
- She is obsessed with shoes, hair masques, shampoos, and conditioners.
- Anushka is afraid of Lizards.
- One of the most interesting things about Anushka Sharma is that she is very shy. She disclosed it in an interview. She said, ” I’m not a very confident person, I might come across like that because of my films, but I’m very very shy. It takes me time to open up and talk to people.”
- She used to be a non-vegetarian but in 2015, she turned vegetarian. In the same year, she won the “Hottest Vegetarian Award” by PETA India along with actor Aamir Khan.
- She is a huge animal lover. She always takes care of street animals and birds.
- On 11 December 2017, Anushka and Virat got married in a private ceremony in Tuscany, Italy.
If you have any doubts about the post or like the post, please let us know in the comments. Thanks for reading to the end.