17th July Amazon Quiz Answers:
‘Prisoner 46664’, often used as a reverential title for Nelson Mandela, comes from the number assigned to him at which prison?
Answer 1: Robben Island
Q2.The number ‘0’ does NOT have an equivalent in Roman numerals.
Answer 2: TRUE
Q3.In 2019, Jayshree Vyas became the first independent woman director appointed by which stock exchange?
Answer 3: Bombay Stock Exchange
Q4.What is the capital of Norway?
Answer 4: Oslo
Q5.What phrase coined by Desmond Tutu did Nelson Mandela use to describe South Africa?
Answer 5: Rainbow Nation
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 17th July from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).