Here is how you can enjoy Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney + Hotstar for free.
Users can enjoy popular OTT apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney + Hotstar for free. Learn how to watch your favorite movies for free.
OTT platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney + Hotstar have become popular over time. More people like to subscribe to the Giant OTT Platform. Today in this post we will see how you can enjoy your favorite ott apps for free. Read on to the end of the post to find out.
Users do not need to buy subscriptions to these platforms anymore. Here is detailed information on how you can enjoy the OTT platforms for free.
The Airtel users can invest in these postpaid plans so that they do not have to pay extra for the streaming services. The various postpaid plans offer a lot of other benefits along with the OTT subscriptions.
Airtel Plan of Rs 1,199
- The Airtel postpaid plan priced at Rs 1,199 offers 150GB of monthly data along with unlimited voice calls.
- It also provides 100 SMSes per day along with Airtel Thanks Premium Rewards.
- The Airtel Thanks Premium Rewards include a basic monthly subscription to Netflix, one year of Amazon Prime membership, and a one-year mobile subscription to Disney + Hotstar.
Airtel Plan of Rs 1,599
- The Airtel postpaid plan priced at Rs 1,599 offers a Netflix standard monthly subscription, one-year membership of Amazon Prime, and a one-year Disney + Hotstar mobile subscription.
- Customers also have access to unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day if they take up this plan.
- The Airtel Rs 1,599 postpaid plan offers 250GB monthly data and 30GB additional data.
- It is to be noted by the users that after the daily data limit is over, the company starts charging 2 paise per MB.
- Airtel is offering free subscriptions of all the three OTT platforms, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney + Hotstar to the users who are recharging for these plans.
- Users can take a look at the official website of Airtel to know more about the postpaid plans that are offering free OTT subscriptions.
Amazon Prime Subscription Offer to End Tonight, Price to Increase from Tomorrow
At The Quint, we are answerable only to our audience. Play an active role in shaping our journalism by becoming a member. Because the truth is worth it.
Netflix – Netflix is the world’s leading provider of streaming video entertainment. It offers a variety of TV shows and movies for its subscribers to watch on their computers, phones, tablets, and other devices.
Amazon Prime Video – Amazon Prime Video is a streaming service that allows Amazon Prime members in the US and UK to watch TV shows and movies online without having to pay extra for them.
Disney+ Hotstar – Disney Hotstar is an online streaming platform that offers a wide range of content, including movies, TV shows, sports (IPL, T20 Worldcup), and music. It is available in over 190 countries and has over 250 million active users. Hotstar allows you to watch content on your computer, phone, or tablet. You can also use the Hotstar app to watch content on your TV.
How to get free OTT Subscriptions in 2022
We look at different prepaid and postpaid plans that offer free access to Netflix, Prime Video or Disney+ Hotstar, ZEE5, Voot, Sonyliv, Discovery Plus, Airtel Xstream, EROS Now entertainment, MX Player, Sun NXT, Ullu, BIGFlix, JioCinema, AltBalaji, TVFPlay, Viu, Shemaroo, Youtube premium & Many More OTT Platform.
To find a plan that offers free access to Netflix, Voot, ZEE5, Prime Video, or Disney+, you can check out the best Jio, Airtel or Vi plans online. If you are looking for a Jio, Airtel, or Vi plan that offers free access to Netflix, Voot, ZEE5, Prime Video, or Disney+Hostar, then you can check out the below-mentioned plans. The recharge plans from these three companies include unlimited data and talk time. This means that you can use the services as much as you want without having to worry about running out of data or talking time.
What is the best way to view these services for free?
There are many ways to watch these services for free without actually paying for them. One way is to use a VPN service. A VPN service will help you encrypt your traffic and make it look as if you are located in a different location. This will allow you to watch these services without having to worry about being tracked or monitored.
Another way is to use a proxy server. A proxy server will act as a middleman between you and the website or streaming service. This will allow you to view the content without being tracked or monitored.
Comment to know more about this and go to the link given above to see more posts like this. Thanks for reading the post.